Friday, June 8, 2007

Wedding-May 19, 2007

I went up to Salt Lake City for EvRo and Mary's wedding last month. They were so cute, she made him look GOOD. I'm so glad I could make it up there on my $50 round-trip ticket, thanks to Southwest's DING! =)

This will be a weekend the J.Crew may never forget... it was full of marriage proposals, accidental touching of unmentionable places, Music & Lyrics, laughing over a million different and tasty finger foods at the Thompson residence, Jimbo prancing (yes, prancing) around the SLC Temple grounds, and the J.Crew & R.Plewe "accidentally" taking photos with multiple unsuspecting brides and grooms. Goodness! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS to J.Ride for catching the garter! I can't wait to see who the lucky lady is! ;)

There just may be a special recap of this event at the Annual Film Festival on July 14th... you won't want to miss is, I promise.

2 comments:

Evan said...

I am SO going to the Film Festival this year...

Ryan said...

fun to see E and M's wedding day. You look great Jess. I'll miss the festival.