Friday, June 15, 2007

familia de frijol


¡Muy caliente!

My new project for the Summer of 2007... learn the basics of Spanish. I'm going to take Bethany up on Spanish lessons when she gets back from Brazil in 7 weeks. :) I honestly have no idea if what I wrote makes any sense. Comments are more than welcome to help improve my incredible lack of Spanish vocabulary and conjugation.

On a side note... Courtney and I have managed not to kill each other... yet. There are now 2 beds in my tiny loft... with just enough room to open my armoire and stand at the sink. I love having her here! With the mood I've been in the past couple of days, it's a wonder she isn't fed-up with me yet! And happy birthday to Jasen-Masen! My little brother just turned 19! Congrats! [PS- don't forget to turn in those mission papers, Jasen... you don't want mom and dad's HTer after you again!!!!!!! HAHAHA!]

I love my little family.

Cameron, Clayton, Courtney, Jessica, Jasen
Christmas Night 2006, after seeing "Night at the Museum"

3 comments:

Linz said...

awww happy bday! wow. 19. i don't remember what it was like to be...oh wait. now i remember. ahhh, those were the days. you're taking up spanish?? that's awesome! me llamo is linda. donde esta el bano? yo tengo tacos.

Jessica said...

"My name is Linda. Where is the bathroom? I have tacos." ?? Is that right?

Quiero los tacos también!!

Northridge Chipotle?! Me and You?! Next week?!

Flower Girl said...

These are the best lookin kids I've ever seen! FAMILY POWER!