Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Report Card Day


Today was Report Card Day. Life is good. I've put in a lot of time and money for these little numbers. One semester to go and counting!

I remember as a kid being terrified of Report Card Day. Not that I was a bad student, but I "was" such a perfectionist that if I didn't get straight A's, I felt worthless. Ridiculous, I know. Don't worry, that all changed last semester with my "Research Methods and Foundations in Family and Consumer Sciences" class. I purposely failed that class. Let's just say it was a matter of life and death. Yay for me... I'm not such a crazed perfectionist as I thought I once was! Yeah, but don't get too excited for me. It was a short-lived phase; I'm back on track with my grades now (as shown above).

5 comments:

Renee said...

Hooray for Jessica!!! Good job!!! You deserve an ice cream :)

Shaun R. said...

Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Jenny and I celebrated last night with Oreo and Grasshopper frozen yogurt from Penguins.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

CONGRATS! I only had one semester with a GPA that high and it was during the summer when I only took two classes...dance and bowling. HA!

Dave said...

Wow!