Saturday, June 2, 2007

I'm SO EXCITED!



This is Courtney. She's my least favorite and most favorite sister. Then again, she's my only sister. She's just so darn cute... and she's moving in with me!!! We haven't lived together for over 8 years.

This is really all just a consipracy. I'm slowly persuading my siblings to move back to California so that my parents have no choice but to move back here! My mom is my co-conspirator. My dad is the one we're working on. One day he'll realize where Zion really is... Southern California, baby. haha.

My mom and Courtney are driving to LA today. She'll live with me until she finds a good apartment. She graduated from Utah Valley State a couple months ago and just got a new job at UCLA.

I hope she comes to love Los Angeles as much as I do! So when you see her, welcome her and invite her to do things. I think she's a little nervous, but I assured her that I have the best friends in the world here. (So live up to your reputation!) :)

Love you guys!

No comments: