Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kaleidoscopes

Check this out! You can make your own nifty kaleidoscope... and while you're at it... learn a little about color. And learn more about kaleidoscopes here! [Image on the left by Gerald A. Bonsack.]

Who doesn't love playing with these things still? I fully admit to picking one up almost every time I see one. Tonight I found out that Kaleidoscope actually means the beautiful form watcher.

Here's an example of one of the purple-blue kaleidoscopes that I made tonight. Once you're at the site, click on LAB, and get creative!

2 comments:

Shaun R. said...

It said that since my favorite color was blue I "prefer a life free of tensions , settled, and secure." I am "introverted, cautious, and conservative. Taking risks and acting on impulses do not characterize me." The word that represents me is "reflection"

So the key to changing your personality is changing your favorite color?

Flower Girl said...

OK! Why didn't you show this t o me sooner? Great for school kids if I go back to it this year.