Sunday, June 3, 2007

Insomnia...


Insomnia seems to be contagious lately; I blame it on the Gero Student.
Or maybe it was all the diet Coke I drank at dinner. Nah, it was the aforementioned.

This is what happens to me when I can't sleep... I titled it: 2:50am. What am I doing?! I can't help it. I'm completely addicted to Photoshop. Once it's open, it's like cocaine. I just can't give it up. Not that I'm addicted cocaine, but it's really that good!

Let's hope that tonight when I do fall asleep, that I don't have the same dream I had a couple nights ago. I woke up INCREDIBLY UPSET with a member of the J-Crew, and I have no idea why! I just remember being so frustrated with him the ENTIRE night! I told him about it yesterday and he didn't even seem phased by it. Good thing, because if he knew just how mad I was... it might have broken-up the J-Crew. On second thought, maybe he has lots of girls "dreaming" about him and telling him. Great. I just fed a gluttonous ego. ;) haha. (Even though I don't appreciate your PDA, I really do love ya, J!)

3 comments:

Shaun R. said...

My fault? I didn't know it was contagious...especially when we're 1,353 mi (about 18 hours 54 mins)apart. That little factoid was brought you by insomnia mixed with google maps.

Jessica said...

Of course I'm blaming it on you!

It's like watching someone on tv yawn or hearing someone yawn on the radio. They're not actually in the same room as you, but it's totally contagious.

My reasoning is flawed, I know... but it's the best I can do.

:)

Shaun R. said...

So it's 5am and I have yet to fall asleep. I've tried. I was in bed at 1am. Tried that for a half hour. Got up and did a sudoku (those things are evil) then went back to bed at 3 and just got up 10 minutes ago. I have class at 8am!