Tuesday, July 24, 2007

J.Crew's Debut

Jimbotron is amazing. Simply amazing. Not in the Byroni and Kimmy meaning of "amazing", but in the co-chair to co-chair to friend (not-lover) type of "amazing".

While the J.Crew (Jimbo, Jbeany, Jride, and Jefe) and RyGuy were in SLC celebrating the RoMo's wedding, we entertained ourlselves by playing photographer; Jride making Jbeany feel uncomfortable in the Visitor's Center and dismissing his advances during 'Music & Lyrics'; watching Jimbo prance amongst the flowers at the temple, Jefe proposing to Jbeany; and Jbeany feeling utterly mortified by an accidental incident during the reception dinner.

Jimbotron spent countless hours and suffered miserably making a funny montage film with these photos for the Cinema Nouveau: LA REVOLUTION. But sadly, unfortunate events led to his film not making the final cut.

He doesn't know it yet, but his directorial, editing, and acting debut is about to take place... right here on my blog. That's right folks... give Jimbotron a round of applause for this little beauty!

Also, if you watch closely, you'll see one of my engagement photos and some crazy-stalker-guy trying to get fresh with me. Don't worry, I took care him... and the (ex)fiance.

JRIDE


JBEANY


JIMBO


JEFE


RYGUY



PS-I'm not quite sure why this video's play cursor stops randomly... but if it does, just nudge it to the right and it will keep playing. :)

3 comments:

Jim Cunliffe said...

Wow, how spectacular! I'm really pissed that I couldn't get it done for the festival.

Emily said...

AMAZING!! I LOVE IT!! And Jim, thanks for the credit as Musical Director even though you ended up using the song you had wanted to all along.

Renee said...

Love it!! I think my favorite shot was the literal j-crew pose on the temple steps...you guys are hot hot hot!