Saturday, July 7, 2007

On another note...


I saw a double-feature last night because I couldn't decide which group of friends I liked more. Ratatouille began at 9:30pm... it was a riot! Then I went to see Transformers at 11:35pm (thanks to 'Jimbo and friends' for saving Vic and I seats, it was much appreciated). I cannot reccommend this movie enough! It was completely far-fetched, but oh so fun! It's a MUST SEE in the theaters. The special effects are amazing! Kudos to any friends (ie- Adam, Tom, Lauralea) who may have worked on this film. Nicely done. Nicely done.
(Too bad they didn't spell my middle name correctly!)

4 comments:

Vic said...

I'm excited to see Ratatouile (or however you spell it). Transformers....not so much. I think Vic's going to have to go solo on that one.
I love reading your blog! I was so right along with you when you and your sis got pulled over. Hilarious (yet, sad).

Der SID said...

Adam nor Tom worked on Ratatouille. But i did work on Transformers. Sorry Jackson family.

Jessica said...

Jarom... you are too cool. Guillotines and now Transformers?

Impressive.

Breelzebub said...

I really need to come and hang more often! I never come out from behind the Orange Curtain. Last time I went to a party in LA I had the stomach flu and I was a major party pooper...literally and figuratively.