Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Who's Who Among Mii's

Last Sunday a bunch of us were over at the Greenfield Girl's apartment keeping ourselves quite entertained creating Mii characters of each other. Here's a sampling of my friends and I. Can you tell who's who? [scroll down to view answers... no cheating!]


What? You're totally jealous that you don't have a Mii character yet? Create one online with Mii Editor and you can save it as a jpg file to your computer! Playing Nintendo games with characters that look like your friends might just be the coolest thing ever (next to Tetris, that is).

Check out these crazy Mii's I found online... they're hilarious!






This commercial epitomizes the night spent at Greenfield... literally. We actually had a "hot seat" up front so we could get the details just right! I love embracing my nerdiness... especially with my super-cool friends.


Answers: Kristen, Jimbo, Maggie, Josh, Sara, Dan, Jessica (my Mii), Trisha, Danny, Emily, Jeff, and Renee.

1 comment:

Evan said...

It's incredible how accurate some of the Mii's are... Danny, Renee, and oh my gosh Jeff. I still think the lack of hands makes them a little creepy.