Tuesday, July 10, 2007

LA 1st ROCKS

The LA 1st ward bishopric is getting released this coming Sunday, and I'm putting together a small thank you book for Bishop Silva from past/present members of the ward. I've been looking through all my photos over the past 5 years, reminiscing over all the fun I've had in LA and all the incredible friends I've made. Enjoy!

PS- If you'd like to contribute a note or photo to the book, email me by Thursday.

Night at the Beach



Little boyfriend #1



Happy Birthday to ME!



Two members of the J.Crew... they're so hot.



It was a wild night



2006 HOMECOMING Game!



Happy 1st Birthday to Little Boyfriend #2!



Cousins - Ultimate Frisbee Tournament, 2006



It wouldn't be a game without a concussion and stitches, even BEFORE the Ultimate Frisbee Tournament began! Steve is cool.



BBQ Boys-Ultimate Frisbee Tournament



LA 1st Litigators Team-Southern CA YSA Ultimate Frisbee Tournament! August 2006



House Warming party, August 2006



2006 Memorial Day Slip-n-Slide Kickball Game



2006 Memorial Day Slip-n-Slide Kickball Game



2006 Memorial Day Slip-n-Slide Kickball Game



Sunday Picnic, 2006



Sara & Vic at Lakers game, 2006



Lakers-Jazz Game 2006



Dodgeball Game, 2006



Los Angeles Stake Volleyball Champs! October 2005



The 2006 Gong Show- Brian's Ultimate Fan Tongue-Stopping Performance




2006 Gong Show Dance
Tim (the one with the red sash) is my hero. Those abs are so hot.

7 comments:

Emily said...

What great pictures! I'm going to send you some tonight. Remind me if I forget.

Renee said...

oh, that makes me so happy! and makes me miss everyone even more! good thing i'm coming for a visit in a few weeks or i might have just shed a tear or two...

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Is that Tim Butler in the video? (The last one to come out?) ???? I wish I could be there!

Shaun R. said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm so glad somebody got the Tim Butler dance on video. I wish there were a video of Brian stopping the fan with his tongue.

dana said...

Sadly, I only recognize 3 people in your pictures! (you, Brian P, and Vic). Oh well, that stuff happens when you get married.
Fun to see all the single's ward happenings. I do miss some of the fun/crazy social hour.
Cute blog!
- Dana

cheyney webb said...

So nice of you to capture all those wonderful moments. Too much fun! I love that you have the River Dancers. We miss you all!

Ryan said...

Thanks for the pictures. Makes me miss LA.