Thursday, July 19, 2007

How do I sign up for a House-Husband?!!

I wouldn't be grateful if I didn't publically acknowledge how wonderful dinner was last night. I truly have a testimony of EvRo's cooking and Panda's ability to put up with him. ;)

I was officially the 6th person invited over to the newlyweds' pad... Dan-O being the 7th. We felt very honored and were delightfully fed one of the best 'picnic' dinners I have ever eaten in my life. I'm not exaggerating, it was spectacular! I'm sure EvRo will go into what he made and fed us when he gets the time, but let's just say it was amazing. They were the BEST pork chops I've EVER eaten with this glaze and apple topping... wow. The salad was incredible... EvRo sacrificed not only his time and energy into this little bowl of goodness... but 2 fingers (not kidding)! Even the lentil soup was to die for. Oh what a little bacon can do!

I am eternally grateful to the new RoMo Family for inviting me over into their little abode and entertaining Dan-O and I. Even though the food was amazing, the company was even better. I'm so lucky to have been born in a place where I could grow and meet so many amazing people... I don't know where I'd be without them.

I just want to end with saying how much I love my roommates and I really appreciate everyone. You guys are just the best!

Love you all,

jbeany

Ok, ok. Seriously... Paternity Pants and Panda, thanks again. It was such a pleasure to hang out with you and partake of the goodness that is house-husbandry. ;)

Good luck next week with the bar exam! I can't believe it's almost here... congrats!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks! Ev and I both said how fun it was to have ya'll over. My what a good guest to blog about the dinner!

Renee said...

I'm sad that my trip to LA perfectly coincided with EvRo's bar studying...which means no tasty dinner for me. Maybe next time. Jealousy abounds.