Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ENFJ

This is surprisingly me. Odd. These things never seem to say "me" until this one. Check out this little quiz I took during lunch today. What are you?!! Take the quiz here.

You Are An ENFJ

The Giver


You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed. Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections. Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down. You find the most energy and comfort in social situations... where you shine.

In love, you are very protective and supporting. However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous.

At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential. You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.

How you see yourself as: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive.

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud

6 comments:

Mark Reeder said...

I came up as an INFP, but on other tests that show the spectrum of where I was, I was pretty much in the middle of I/E and T/F, so I've also come out as ENTP and INTP. Here's a list of all the different types and what traits they're associated with: http://typelogic.com/

You Are An INFP
The Idealist

You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.
You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.

At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.
You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak

Shaun R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

HA! I have a post in my drafts folder entitled ENFP that I started last night...now I'm going to look like a copy cat!! But you're right...this is right on for you! Remember when I cried when we took the real myers-briggs at your house with Vic?? Ugh...horrible!!

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Myers-Briggs gave me a mental breakdown several years back...I guess I couldn't handle the truth. :) I took it in a professional environment--to build teamwork, etc.--and the guy administering the test told me, among many things, that it was amazing that I graduated from college.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I was also an ENFJ---
I'm sad I didn't get an email to you in time for Bishop Silva's farewell thingamajig. How was it?

Also--Please help me with my blog design!! I will love you forever if you do!