Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A San Francisco Treat... or two.

I flew to San Francisco two weekends ago for Courtney's Open House. My parents met me there and I played the part of The Tour Guide for a day before wedding stuff began again. The open house was beautiful. Christian's family really put a lot of effort into making it just perfect for them. Not only did they have this open house to put together, but 6 days later they had to do it all over again for his sister. She got married last Friday! What a crazy couple of weeks this has been for all of us! As you might be able to tell, I finally have a camera of my very own!

Lombard Street- I think my mom was going to have a heart attack while my dad maneuvered his way down the "Crookedest Street in America"... in our Tahoe.





Fisherman's Wharf-My grandmother and I took a little ride around the wharf, compliments of a biker with a two-seater bench. I think she was in heaven! A visit to Pier 39 is not complete without having lunch at the infamous Boudin Sourdough Factory. Clam Chowder in a bread bowl. Yum. Does life get any better?




Alcatraz-
If you haven't been, go. It's incredibly beautiful and strangely humbling.











Ghiradelli Square- Chocolate. Need I say more?



Golden Gate Bridge- Please take note that my brother, 13+ years younger than me, is literally squeezing me to death. Very funny Cameron!



Christian & Courtney's Open House- It couldn't have been a more beautiful evening in the Bay Area. I don't know how long Courtney will let me have these funny photos of her up, so enjoy them while they last!










3 comments:

Ryan said...

Great pictures and glad you had a fun trip. The bay area is so pleasant to visit. I love sourdough bread.

Deidre said...

Oh you make me want to take a California vacation! Cute pictures. I especially love the candids of Gramma Peggy. I've never seen her so playful. It's so fun.

By the way, have you seen our new blog? springvillepilchers.blogspot.com

Jenifer Mac said...

Jessica, So great to hear from you. You have such a darling blog. So fun to read and catch up. My heart broke for little Lucy's family. I have a Lucy too. Such a special family. I pray for them.

You look great and life seems to be going well. I thank you for stopping by my blog.

Come visit sometime soon!

Jenifer