Monday, June 2, 2008

"I don't want to play golf....

...When I hit a ball, I want somebody else to go chase it." -Rogers Hornsby

We went to a Dodgers game last weekend. And thanks to Sara's camera and blog, I have awesome photos to show you! Julia also posted some on facebook, which were pretty cute, so I borrowed those as well. (Thanks girls!) Unfortunately the baseball game was uneventful, but the movie we saw afterwards definitely made up for it! If you haven't seen Ironman yet, do it. Drop what you're doing and go buy a ticket. It's worth every penny.

Kami, Jessica, Sara, Vic



Vic, Sara, Jessica, Kelsey, Ruth Ann, Shaun, Heidi, Julia



Jessica & Heidi



Dodger's Stadium



View of Downtown LA from the parking lot

6 comments:

Kim, Byron H & M said...

WOW. Vic is such a ladies man!

Sara said...

I love that quote!

Scott and Meaghan said...

The view of downtown LA is beautiful!

Darci said...

Yay, I finally go to see some pictures of the people Kami talks about. We are Angel fans, so I don't know about you guys, Dodgers????

Robbie Isbell said...

Great pictures!

Jessica said...

Vic is a total ladies man. It's true. He was pimping it up all night. I'm sure it helped that it was SM3's ward date night to the Dodger's game too. Hmm... how appropriate.

And yes, I think the photo of downtown LA is gorgeous too. You can thank Sara for that one. In fact, most of these photos are from Sara's blog and Julia's facebook account. Now that I have my own camera, I may not steal as many photos from them. :)