Monday, March 2, 2009

December & January...

Since I have so much blogging to catch-up* on and I'm super-duper busy at work this week, I'm going to be brief. Enjoy!

Bethany's Birthday Brunch @ Café 50's





Holiday Work Party @ L.A. Live... it was awesome.





2008 Greenfield Christmas Party: CUPCAKES GALORE!









Dinner & Annual Cookie Decorating Party






36-Hour Christmas in Utah w/the Fam







New Year's Day** on Coronado Island





*Kami, I hope you're temporarily satisfied with this little update! :)
**More to come regarding New Year's weekend

4 comments:

Sara said...

December AND January? That's only like the first 8 hours of January! And you totally skipped over the story how you spit orange juice all over Dan O's dad. But keep 'em coming! (do you need some pictures of january from my computer since hard drive es muerto?)

Kami said...

I am SO satisfied!!! Thank you so much! Looks like loads of fun and at least you didn't lose those pictures!

Renee said...

Wow...thanks for the update!! You are having so much fun!! (and your boobies look HOT at your work party)

Courtney said...

Wow.. you can tell who the married couple is in the picture with Clayton, Francia, me and Chris.