Thursday, March 5, 2009

The 6 Challenge


I'm taking Renee's "Sixes Challenge." Here's how it works: go to the pictures folder on your computer, go to the sixth file, go to the sixth picture, post it, then tag 6 people.

I've been absent from the blogging world lately, so I don't know if 6 people actually read this blog anymore. But if you're out there... post your photo... I want to see it.

This is a photo taken on the 4th of July last summer from a friend's beach house overlooking Monarch Bay. It was one of the most gorgeous sunsets ever. And it just so happens that this is my favorite holiday. I LOVE BBQs, watermelon, water-skiing, beach volleyball, and watching fireworks... and this photo.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Glad to see that you are back! Great stories!

Renee said...

Ummmm...that is gorgeous. You win.

Laurel said...

PLUS....I think this was the sunset I witness when I got engaged making your post all the better!

A | E said...

Have you seen the new Helvetica documentary? Check it out!