Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh dear.

I had brunch at Las Brisas in Laguna Beach with some of my closest friends this past weekend. At the end of the meal, the waiter brought out a chocolate cake all lit with a million candles. At first, I looked at the cake coming toward us and I honestly thought, "Oh, I wonder who's birthday it is," and then he placed the fire ball right in front of me... as a choir of my crazy friends sang Happy Birthday... to ME!

Oh dear. The memory loss has begun.

The night ended with a little get-together hosted by my roommates. Sara made a huge homemade 4 layer yellow butter cake with chocolate ganache filling and frosting. It was pretty amazing to say the least. Thank you everyone! I had the best day!!!

Shannon, Liz, Kami, Jessica


Brettly, Jake, Shannon, McKay, Liz, Kami, Eddie


Shaun, Sara, Jeff


Steve, Julia, Bethany


Shannon & Jessica

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Even if YOU didn't 'remember' your b-day, we all certainly did! You are amazing and many, MANY people love you dearly, including yours truly :) Happy Birthday!

Renee said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! It sounds like you had a fabulous time!!! Wish I could have been there!

Jana said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad you had a wonderful day! you deserve it!