Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cheryl & Jim

It's not every day that you throw a bridal shower where everyone invited knows both the bride and the groom... and know them well. I think we laughed all night long--telling stories, playing games, opening presents, and eating cake.




A couple weeks later, I was lucky enough to attend their wedding at the Los Angeles Temple. It was the first sealing I've attended there. The spirit inside the room was undeniably loving and full of excitement. I couldn't help but smile the entire time. Cheryl, of course, looked absolutely amazing, and Jim couldn't help but be himself.

I'm so happy for you two!!!







4 comments:

Hilary said...

Thanks for posting this! Cheryl looks BEE_Utiful! So happy :)

Jim Cunliffe said...

Ohhh, We are so cute aren't we.
:)
Thanks for the Shout-Out Jess.

Cheryl said...

I'm so special! Another entry on your blog dedicated to me!

Thanks again for all your help with the shower/wedding and most importatnly, your friendship.

Heath and Brandie said...

Wow! Beautiful wedding! And Happy Birthday Jess.