Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A whirlwind week...

All within the past week: I moved to another apartment in Los Angeles, my sister got married, and I graduated from California State University Northridge. I didn't think this week could get any crazier until I got a phone call around 11:45pm last night.

An old roommate and good friend of mine has a little girl in a coma as I write this. She chocked on an apple Sunday afternoon and was air-lifted to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City. The prognosis to this point is pretty grim. Please keep little Lucy and her parents, Molly and Vic, in your prayers.


More details about happier life events to come as soon as my life slows down a bit!

1 comment:

Darci said...

Kami just called. These kind of things make me have nightmares about my own cutie!!! We will be hoping for the best for your friend.

Can't wait to see wedding photos.