Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Got an Ex? Get an Ex!"

During one of my recent Internet browsings, I happened upon this great little item and had to share. This was taken directly from the Overstock.com website:
Though frowned upon by many, stabbing your ex can really give you some closure, although it's often the kind of closure that leaves you closed for thirty to life.

'The Ex' knife set is the perfect solution to all your morbid fantasies. The razor sharp precision cutting blades slice easily through all types of foods. This set makes a great gift for any occasion and it's also considerably cheaper than therapy.

* 'The Ex' stands 15.5 inches tall
* Anonymous effigy design can represent anyone you please
* Plastic casings house every knife to prevent blade exposure
* Unique artistic holder made of ABS plastic
* Innovative knife suspension system
* Individual protective knife sleeves
* Heavy gauge durable stainless steel blades and hollow handles
* Razor sharp precision cutting blades

Although I don't actually need one of these, maybe I'll buy a couple for my friends. Heaven knows they could use one of these! But then again... would I be considered accessory to murder? Maybe I should wait.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

wow! never date a grill who would later use one of these. Talk about Fatal Attraction.

Jessica said...

Fatal Attraction is right!!! Thankfully I will never date a girl... let alone, a grill.

;)

My favorite part of the description, "This set makes a great gift for any occasion and it's also considerably cheaper than therapy."

Oh so funny!