Friday, May 23, 2008

Update on Lucy


Unfortunately little Lucy passed away yesterday. I couldn't help but cry when I found out. She was such a doll. I can't even imagine how her parents feel right now. I'm so thankful for the knowledge of eternal families. Through the blessings of the Atonement, Vic and Molly will see her again.

In lieu of flowers, the family has set up a fund at Chase Bank in Salt Lake City to help offset costs. A small group of old friends here in Los Angeles will be gathering money to make one large donation. Please let me know if you'd like to help.

The obituary can be found on Molly and Vic's blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, this is Kim Mecham. We totally would love to help out! you can email me back...and I'll give you our number.

Jessica said...

Kim, that's so thoughtful and kind. Thank you.

Ryan said...

how heartbreaking.