Monday, December 17, 2007

Almost Finished!!!

In 16 minutes, my last final will begin. I'm sitting in the classroom, waiting. I don't feel excited, relieved, or anxious. The only thing I can think of is how hungry and tired I am. This entire weekend (sans church and the gingerbread house-making party last night) was spent in agony at my kitchen table, feverishly trying to finish a final project, due at 3:00pm today. I didn't quite make it... I ran into class at 4:00pm. I blame it on my cultural upbringings of Mormon Standard Time. Luckily I was able to present my final project to the class, albeit extremely late! Oh well. I don't even care at this point. Six finals down and one to go!!! YAY!!! After 9:00pm you may call me Bachelor.

3 comments:

Vic said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(do you have Christine Silva's email address???)

Jessica said...

Thanks! yes... I'll email it to you.

Kayla said...

Hey it's Kayla from YL3! Saw a link to your blog from Shirlene's. You are done with school? That is so exciting! Congratulations!