Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pamelaland.

Work life has officially interrupted my home life. I'm dreaming in orange and yellow. Someone please help me.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you probably don't live in Los Angeles or New York City. Otherwise you'd be bombarded by posters and billboards promoting this new show. Want your very own calendar? Want a poster? Let me know... I think I have an "in" with the person who made them.

Thoughts of even watching this show are beginning to put me over the edge. I'm doing good just attempting to stay afloat in the yellow-orange-lands of Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, France, Germany, Serbia... you name it... I'm swimming in a dangerous game of RISK.

1 comment:

Winnow D. Asael said...

I found your blog through Renee's blog...I'm thinking back to our impromptu lunch meeting at California Chicken Cafe 2 Saturdays ago and laughing about this one! :) I feel for you every time I see Pammy's poster. Good lunching with you!