Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little Miss and Mr Men

About a month ago I had a split-second flashback to my childhood. Besides my all-time favorite "Go Dog. Go!", my favorite series was the "Little Miss and Mr Men" book series by Roger Hargreaves. I couldn't remember what they were called at first, but I remembered the characters vividly. It took about 5 minutes of google-exploring, but I found them. Not only did I find the books, but I found a website for the "Mr Men Show" on the Cartoon Network. I obviously don't frequent the CN very often. I had no idea it existed, but I'm so glad it does because their website it so cute. Each character has its own game, downloadable coloring page and wallpaper. My boss walked past as I was playing one of these dumb little flash games. I was caught. I couldn't help it, I was reverting back to my 2-year-old self! Oh, look, I found another one.

I think Little Miss Chatterbox is my favorite today. She keeps repeating, "I love chocolate cake and competitive shopping."

5 comments:

Maxine Parrish said...

Excellent! These were favorites of mine growing up, too! Imagine my delight when I stumbled across some Mr. Men t-shirts for baby boys at Target . Naturally, I had to shell out way too much money for a Mr. Happy shirt. Their $1 section is currently loaded with Mr. Men/Little Miss products (I bought a magnet). Enjoy!

Jessica said...

Awesome, I want to go to Target now!

Deidre said...

That name doesn't even sound familiar to me, but those characters sure do! How funny!

Renee said...

I can't decide if I relate more to little miss chatterbox (my nickname as a child) or little miss naughty (my nickname now). What do you think??

Ryan said...

I loved looking at all those characters again.