Monday, July 7, 2008

Not so complicated...

The new Denise Richards reality show on E! launched a few weeks ago. The tag line is "It's Complicated". I've watched a couple episodes and I just don't understand what's so complicated. Joel McHale on The Soup agrees, he makes fun of the tag line every chance he can get. It's comical, that's for sure.

Anyway, I helped work on the image campaign for this show and Living Lohan. I'll be honest, it's pretty fun to drive around Los Angeles and see something you've worked on plastered on a billboard or a building--over 70 feet tall!


2 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Very cool. I feel like you are a movie star... but more talented. I didnt even know that Linds was doing a reality tv show. I dont have cable and so I am out of the loop.

Jessica said...

Movie star? Oh, heavens no. But I met a guy over the weekend who randomly asked for my autograph. Weird.