Friday, April 18, 2008

Feeling Down?


Get over yourself and join me in a little service adventure at a Special Ed School!

Comcast Cares Day 2008
Saturday, May 3rd
8:00am - 1:00pm


Comcast Entertainment Group (my office) has chosen to volunteer at the C. Morley Sellery Special Education Center. This is a public elementary school for developmentally and physically challenged children in need of special education.

This school really needs help. We can make a huge difference for their students by brightening the halls of the school by painting fun and instructional murals, as well as landscaping and planting gardens.

Comcast Cares Day is a single day of service when Comcast employees, their families and friends volunteer for projects in their community. On this one day, it is anticipated that more than 300,000 volunteer hours will be contributed nationwide. This project will be fun and fulfilling... and you may even get a free t-shirt out of it. I know you can't resist!

So who's in?! Any takers? Let's be honest... when was the last time you actually planned a morning to do a little community service?

1 comment:

Renee said...

man...I wish I was there! I could use a little service in my life right now!