Thursday, October 4, 2007

Facebook (and my dog)

Like millions of others, I 'subscribe' to a couple networking websites (ie. facebook, ldslinkup, myspace). I rarely log-on to these sites anymore, but this morning (during class, of course) I got an email on my facebook account to add a friend. He was my brother's best friend growing up in NJ and I also use to babysit him (which he probably doesn't like to remember). BTW- I'm trying to use as many parentheses in this posting as possible (just FYI). Anyways, back to my story. It was fun to read up on everything he (and subsequently—his sister) have been up to. Then I found my brother and sister on there, added them as friends, and began photo-stalking (a favorite past-time).

And now my dog.

Cody is our little cocker spaniel. It seems Courtney and Clayton both had photos of our 'little chicken' (or in this cas, Dragon) on facebook. Maybe I didn't get the family memo. I don't want to be left out, so here are some of my photos of Cody (and 2 from my siblings' facebook accounts).









No comments: