Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fall 2007 @ CSUN

I've decided to write a couple positive things about this semester at CSUN, just to remind myself that life isn't so bad.

1. This is my LAST* semester
2. Twenty-One credits isn't really all that bad
3. Fourteen hours of class Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday is
sometimes enjoyable
4. Great eye-candy from 8-10am, two days a week
5. Parking is only $5/day, as opposed to UCLA's $8/day
6. I'm learning about Chicano Art from an interesting Chicano Artist
7. My Government teacher likes to draw boxes around everything
he writes on the board
8. Modern Art History... who knew Jacques-Louis David was such a
CRAZY guy? (read about The Death of Marat if you have a chance!)
9. I gave a presentation about Celiac Disease in my
Packaging Design class. It's true.
10. I found one of my night classes to be the perfect time to
download Neurology journal articles
11. I'm loving the $2 soft taco and free student drink at Chipotle
12. Only 3 months until I'm finished!!!



The Death of Marat, 1793


*subject to change without notice, depending upon the day, the mood I'm in, and my thoughts regarding grad school.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Jessica! I miss you terribly! There seems to be a dearth of blog postings among our friends lately yours is among those I miss the most. I'm so glad that you have been able to find a few enjoyable things in your otherwise hellish semester! I can't wait until you are done! I think maybe you should reward yourself with a road trip to parts northward :)

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I was thrilled and surprised to see an update! Did you call Cathy yet? Did you get my email with her numero? I totally remember doing Where's Waldo for FHE...it WAS a blast! (Jake and Emma came with me and loved it...) As far as the Dear Diary entry...that was hilarious. How did you do that??