Wednesday, September 26, 2007

42+ hours Sleep Deprivation

I took a 40 minute nap this morning from 5:55am — 6:35am when my alarm went off for me to get in the shower and get ready for 14 hours of class today. It's now 12:17am. My lips and feet feel a little numb, my body is slow to react, and I'm hungry, but other than that, I'm doing pretty well.

Snortney bought an amazing camera last month and I just looked through the photos that she downloaded to my computer yesterday. Here's a sampling of my summer––in no particular order...

Courtney & Unsuspecting Car Salesman

She was so excited, she asked the salesman to take pose in a photo with her. Talk about doing anything for a little commission. haha.

Flat Tire

Speaking of cars, here's a photo in commemmoration of my 4th flat tire in one year. We had a fabulous time with our tatooed, pierced, and mohawked AAA [triple A] man from Brentwood. He had us laughing like crazy! I'm going to request him next time I'm stranded with a flat tire (or dead battery—which seems to be the case lately). Two thumbs up for AAA!

Don't Ask

For those of you who know JRide well, know that he has an obsession with holding my hands and cuddling with me whenever possible (I hate the word 'cuddle', but that's for another day's blog). I can't blame him for his advances. If I were him, I'd want to touch me too. But that's not the point. For those who know me well, know that I shun his advances like the plague. This photo is another failed attempt of JRide trying to get close [and maybe flipping him off]. Feel the love.

Tres Frijoles



A Night of Shakespeare




Hollywood Bowl—Pink Martini & Fireworks!

Many thanks to Ms. La Dolce Vespa for her INCREDIBLE box tickets to the closing show at the Hollywood Bowl! Not only did we have the BEST seats in the house, but the tickets came with 'gold' valet parking! The only problem was remembering to turn off our incriminating music as we got out of the car. Let's just say the valet-man received a "Toxic" earful of "Lucky", if you know what I mean! Thankfully KrisGirl was able to come at the last minute, otherwise we wouldn't have noticed we were sitting right behind Rebecca Romijn and her hubby Jerry O'Connell.



The Night My Phone Disappeared

Just after Jeremy Coon's UNFORGETABLE Roast, I met up with some friends at the "Movie on the Green" after-party. Silliness ensued and I lost my phone... only to have it turn up, right where I left it, 3 weeks later. I'm such an idiot.

Shoes



Sparklers & Birthdays

Thankfully Lindsey had a birthday so we had an excuse to act like seven-year-olds in the middle of the street with sparklers! I think we should celebrate Lindsey's birthday every day.



I think it's time for bed.

3 comments:

Evan said...

So... I pretty much miss being in those pictures.

Ryan said...

Great to see all the pictures. Congrats on your brothers call! For a minute I thought your sister was getting married. I'm jealous of the Hollywood bowl. Look at all the fun stuff you are putting on. Jessica you are such the linchpin in LA. You bring people together.

Jessica said...

FYI: I paid Ryan to write that.