Thursday, May 31, 2007

Key Art Awards


---- My "Walk the Line" poster is being shown tonight that I entered in this competition. Anyone want to come? I know it's last minute, but I forgot about it until just now!----

The Hollywood Reporter Key Art Show and Reception.
ANNOUNCING THE SEMI-FINALISTS AND WINNERS


Thursday, May 31, 2007
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
FIDM Museum & Galleries
919 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90015
The exhibition will be open to the public from June 1st to June 15th, but this is a reception.

Parking at FIDM (entrance on 9th Street)
Complimentary

Savories and beverages will be served
Seating is limited

5 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm sure its wonderful. I wish we could come! We miss you Jessi-ca.

ryan (and Cheyney)

ps welcome to the blogging world. We need to do better ourselves at staying current. Make sure and only post things appropriate jessica(:

Ryan said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm sure your design is the best. wish we could come. We miss you!

Ryan (and Cheyney)

timmers0 said...

YOu're very talented!

Renee said...

Beaner!!! I had no idea you were blogging!! How exciting!! I wish I was in LA right now! I would totally come to your exhibition! I hope it goes well! Miss you like crazy!!

Robbie Isbell said...

I would love to come...but I don't think I could make it in a short notice. I'm only 1/2 hour away from June 1st.

Robbie